It has NEVER been Easier to Create Great Looking Sales Pages than this!
Last Updated: May 23, 2013
Dear Fellow Internet Marketer,
Do you ever have plans to build a sales page or landing page to promote a product or affiliate offer, but you do not get around to it simply because it takes too much time and effort to build a great looking sales page using an HTML Editor like Frontpage, Dreamweaver, NVU or KompoZer?
I'm excited today to tell you about my new WP Sales Letter Theme Bundle which allows you to quickly and easily build great looking, highly customizable sales letters, squeeze pages or affiliate landing pages using WordPress.
For those of you not familiar with WordPress, it is an open-source content management system (CMS) that comes FREE with just about any hosting account you buy online today.
WordPress is incredibly easy to use for beginners and experts alike. It is much easier to use than building websites with HTML editors or website building programs AND search engines like Google and Yahoo love websites built using WordPress!
This exciting theme bundle comes with
10 12 different themes that have been custom made for the Internet Marketing and Affiliate Marketing Community.
In addition, it also comes with 10 WordPress sales page templates that you can use in ANY WordPress theme!
This means you can now create sales pages with WordPress and use your favorite WordPress theme at the same time! This feature alone is worth more than we are charging for the entire package!
As you can probably tell, these are not your ordinary, run of the mill WordPress themes. These themes were developed with Internet marketers and affiliate marketers in mind.
Each theme was made based on concepts used in the top converting sales pages on the market today. Everything down to the fonts, headlines and bullet point characters were researched to see what works best to convert website visitors into buyers!
I know I am biased, but I truly believe you will not find a better set of WordPress sales page or landing page themes anywhere on the web today. As a matter-a-fact, the sales page you are reading right now was made using one of the themes available in this awesome bundle!
You can use these themes to:
- Build landing pages to use in Pay-Per-Click Campaigns. It's a well known fact that using WordPress will help your Google AdWords Quality Score.
- Quickly Create Sales Pages for products you purchased resale or private label rights for.
- Easily Build a professional-looking sales page to sell your own ebook, software or other type of product or service.
- Click Here to Buy Now and Download all
1012 themes INSTANTLY!
I have been marketing online full time for more than three years now. During this time, I have purchased many website templates to use in pay-per-click campaigns, as landing pages for article marketing and to use for selling a few products I have created on my own.
I can say with full certainty that this is the easiest method to create sales pages that convert…period.
Why do I think these WordPress themes are much better than other sales page templates?
Because they are built for WordPress. Currently, there is not a more popular content management system around. The development community is HUGE which means there are tons of great plugins (most of which are FREE) that can make your site convert better or assist you in tracking your traffic and sales numbers better.
WordPress is also GREAT because Google loves it! No matter if you are doing pay-per-click marketing or if you are trying to get your site to show up in Google's natural search rankings, WordPress will help your chances of achieving positive results. No, it's not a guarantee by any means, but it is a giant boost in the right direction for each new site, product or campaign you launch.
You may be wondering if you could just download one of the many free WordPress themes available on the Internet to build your sales page. Yes you can…but I would recommend you be very careful.
Most free WordPress themes were built with bloggers in mind, not Internet or affiliate marketers. This means they are not necessarily setup to convert visitors into customers. Most have tons of leaks on the pages. This means there are too many distractions for your visitors and too many ways for them to leave your page without getting to the meat of your sales message.
My sites were made with one goal in mind – turning website visitors into customers (or at the very least email list leads/subscribers). Each site is built to minimize distractions for your web visitors.
The sites are also optimized with fonts, colors and layouts which are considered to be the best for keeping readers interested and leading them down the path to purchase.
Here are some of the concepts and features built into our WordPress Sales Page Themes:
- The majority of the themes are one column themes, which means there is no sidebar with category or sidebar links to distract your visitors from your sales copy.
- Two of the themes do have sidebars, but those sidebars are meant to be used for customer testimonials.
- Formatting your sales letter is very easy. You will use the built-in WYSIWYG editor available in WordPress to write your copy. You can easily edit and format the content using H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, blockquote, tables, etc.
- No eye fatigue for your site visitors. Each theme was made with classic dark text on white background to make it easy to read and easy on the eyes.
- Fully compatible with the latest versions of WordPress (and you get all future upgrades FREE if you purchase).
- Click Here to Buy Now and Download all
1012 themes INSTANTLY!
Download a FREE Sales Letter Theme Now!
We know you will love our WP Sales letter themes. As a matter-a-fact, we're so sure that we are going to give you one of the themes absolutely FREE.
You can download the WP Blank Canvas Theme Right Now Absolutely FREE to use on any of your websites. There are no strings attached
Even if you never but anything else from us, this theme is yours to keep and use on your sites – a value worth more than $47!
Most likely, by the time you have reached this point in my sales page, your mind is racing with ways you can utilize these WordPress sales page themes in your online business.
However, if you are unclear on some of the potential uses for these phenomenal themes, let me share some ideas with you.
- Pay-Per-Click Marketers: Use these themes as landing pages for your AdWords, Yahoo or AdCenter campaigns. Search engines love WordPress and landing pages built with WP normally have a higher quality score than those built in HTML.
- Resell Rights Marketers: Quickly and Easily Built Your Sales Pages to Promote Products you own resale rights for (when licensing permits of course). If many people are reselling the same product, your version can stand out from the crowd with a GREAT looking sales page.
- Email Marketers: You can use these themes to quickly built traditional or video squeeze pages to capture email addresses and other profitable contact information to build a list!
- Private Label Product Marketers: You can use these sales page themes to quickly setup professional, eye-catching sales pages for products you own private label rights for. Again, if many people own PLR rights to a particular product, making your sales page stand out from the others is vital.
- Affiliate Marketers: You can use these themes to setup landing pages to promote affiliate products through article marketing, social bookmarking, video sharing sites, classified ads sites and other bum marketing strategies.
As you can tell, there are many different ways YOU can use these themes. What are you waiting for? Click Here to Buy Now and Download all
10 12 themes INSTANTLY!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Easy is it to use these themes?
If you have ever used WordPress before, you will NOT have any problems using these sales letter themes. You simply upload the theme you want to use, activate it and write your sales letter. We provide detailed documentation to guide you through setting up your sales letter theme.
If you have not used WordPress before, this is an EXCELLENT way to learn. There are tons of free tutorials and videos available on the web to help you learn how to setup a WordPress site, upload themes, edit text and more.
2. Can I Use the Sales Letter Themes with My Existing Theme?
Yes. We include 10 WP sales page templates that you can upload to your favorite theme and use them as templates when writing pages. This is an awesome feature that really sets our product part from the competition!
3. How many sites can I use the themes on?
Unlike most other premium WordPress themes which only allow a single domain license or charge you an arm and a leg for a multi-use license, we allow you to use these themes on all your websites under one license. These are for your sites though. You are not allowed to share the themes with anyone else.
4. Can I resell the themes?
No. We do not currently sell resale licenses for the themes. We do, however, have an affiliate program where you can promote and earn a commission for selling these GREAT themes.
5. Can I Change the Footer links?
Absolutely. Once you have the theme, you can customize it however you wish to make it fit your needs. If you choose to leave the credit link in the footer we certainly appreciate it, but it is NOT required. You can either remove it altogether or put your affiliate link in the place of the standard link to earn referral commissions.
6. Will these themes really help my Google Quality Score?
First of all, just using WordPress will usually improve your Google quality score by itself. However, these themes are also optimized for SEO, which also helps with quality score rankings.
7. Is this Theme Compatible with the Current version of WordPress?
These themes were updated as recently as May 24, 2013, which means they should work on most recent versions of WordPress. If you encounter problems, let us know and we will try to get an update out.
8. Are the Themes Compatible with Plugins and Widgets?
Yes, there should be no issues with any WordPress plugins. As a matter-a-fact, there are many great FREE plugins available that can help you make your sales page even more successful.
For our two themes that have sidebars, widgets are compatible. The majority of our themes though do not have sidebars so widgets are not an option.
9. Can I Get a Refund if I don't like it?
Yes. We offer a no-questions-asked full money back guarantee for 60-days. If you decide for any reason you do not want the themes, we will refund your purchase completely. This will terminate your license, however, and you will not be permitted to use the themes any longer.
If you have ever done much shopping for premium WordPress themes before, you probably have an idea of how much they can cost. For a single site license, most premium theme developers charge you $50-$75 per theme.
Keep in mind that is just to use the theme on one site. If you want to use the theme on all your sites, you have to purchase a developer's license which will cost you about double.
If you wanted to pay an someone to custom create a WordPress theme for you to use as your sales letter, it will cost you at $100 at bare bones minimum and more like $400-$500 for a quality design and setup.
We do not believe you should have to pay that much for GREAT themes. We could easily have sold each of these themes individually for $47 each…but we have decided to offer you an unbelievable deal.
That's right, you get all 10 of these AMAZING WordPress Sales Page Themes for just
IMPORTANT: You better act fast though, we intend to raise the prices prices to $97 in just a few weeks!
To make sure you are completely comfortable making your buying decision, we have included an unconditional money-back guarantee for 60 full days.
This means that if you are unhappy with your purchase for up to 60 days, you can request a refund and we will give you your money back. This is a no-questions asked money back guarantee.
Please keep in mind that if you get a refund, you give up your rights to use the themes on any of your rights. Please contact us at the link at the bottom of the page if you have any questions regarding your purchase or want to request a refund.
Although this WordPress Sales Letter Bundle is already an Unbelievable deal, we're going to sweeten the pot even MORE. If you act now and go ahead and purchase the bundle, you get all 10 themes in HTML format as well as WordPress format.
Each theme has been coded to work with HTML editors. You just open the files in your favorite HTML editor, add your copy and upload to your server.
10 High Powered HTML Sales letter templates like this are worth $100 or more on their own. You get them for FREE just for buying this WordPress theme bundle.
The Best Converting Sales Page Graphics for Internet Marketers – You get 25 sales page graphics to use on your sales letters and landing pages!
These graphics are based on the top converting sales page designs on the Internet today. You get them for FREE when you buy our landing pages! Check out a few samples below:
YES! I Need this Great Theme Bundle.
I want to purchase this Awesome bundle of 10 WordPress Sales Letter Themes for the ridiculous low price of just
$77$47 and download them immediately after purchase.
I also acknowledge that I have 60 full days to request a refund if I am not satisfied for any reason.
To purchase now, simply click the button below ANYTIME 24 hours a day, 7-days a week. ClickBank sells our products – they are a trusted online retailer specializing in digitally delivered products.